Creative, savvy Search Engine Optimisation is not an option in today’s fast-moving markets – it’s essential
Did you know?
- Over 90% of internet users find websites through search engines
- 3 in 4 people agree that search engines help them find products and brands they haven't thought of before
- Online shopping is set to quadruple by 2020, when it will account for almost 40% of all retail sales
What is search engine optimisation?
Web Site Optimisation or Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the volume or quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via "natural" or un-paid search results. Typically, the earlier (or higher) a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from search engine browsers.
- On Site Optimisation
This refers to structuring of the code and content to give particular importance to your priority key phrases. On Site Optimisation is part and parcel of any new website build.
- Off Site Optimisation
This refers to building a reputation for your website on your priority key phrases across the internet as a whole. Off Site Optimisation is a bolt on service which can be activated once your website is live.
What can we do to improve your ranking results
When optimising your website, we take many key factors into consideration for developing a strong SEO campaign:
- Analyse and discover the best key words & phrases
- Discover What Your Competitors are Doing
- Build reputable incoming links
- Create Linkable & Sharable Content
- Optimise Your Title and Meta Tags
- Optimise Your Headings and Subheadings
- Use Title and ALT Attributes
- Optimise File Names
- Tell the Search Engines What to Index
- Feed Search Engines Static and XML Site Maps
Getting to the top
Getting to the top spot in Google is much like anything else, the more you put in the more you get out. Search Engine Optimisation is an organic process and positioning within search engines cannot be guaranteed... by anyone. If you have put 20 hours of time into an SEO campaign and a competitor has put in 200 hours they will more than likely position higher.